ITS TIME for the Well Plated 2019 Holiday Gift Guide! After much careful thought and consideration, this list has my favorite items for everyone on your list. Whether youve been shopping for months (teach me your ways), or if this is your first dive into the holiday shopping game, I hope these ideas inspire you and give you a head start on planning. As someone whos waited until the last minute, Ive learned that its much better to order ahead so that you arent rushing around at the last minute, madly looking for items that are in stock. Ive divided the list into helpful categories. Youll find gifts for gals, for guys, for kitchen lovers, and even for your furry friends too!
Holiday Gifts for Everyone on Your List
Fashion for Her
1.Jewelry Organizer. GORGEOUS and great for anyone who loves jewelry.
2. Zip Top Tote Bag. A true staple youll use for years.
3. Personalized Cuff Bracelet. Beautiful, delicate, and easy to customize to make it truly meaningful.
4. Cozy Turtleneck Sweater Warm, but lightweight; shell wear this one over and over.
5. Plaid Scarf. Would match anything and looks a little bit polished.
6. Buffalo Check Pajamas. SO CUTE. I would prance around in these all day!
7. Business Card Holder. Anyone with business cards will feel super stylish pulling them out of this adorable case.
For the Guys
8. Stellar coffee mug. I love that this one fits in a cars coffee cup holder.
9. Dock Wireless Charger. Wireless charging = ultimate convenience.
10. Herringbone Scarf. Classy meets casual.
11. Whiskey Stones + Glass Gift Set. I love the classy box this comes in too.
12. Outdoor Beer Table. Fun for a backyard grilling set up or tailgating.
13. Plaid Fleece Lined Moccasins. Love the look of these and how comfy??
For the Home
15. Fir + Firewood Candle. BEST SMELLING CANDLE. And the prettiest. It perfumes the whole room.
16. Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker. The worlds cutest bluetooth speaker. Bonus: its waterproof.
17. Hanging Woven Wine Rack. For the wine lover who lives in a small space.
18. 2020 Planner. For the friend who loves a pen and paper planner. This one is so pretty.
19. Ultra cozy, creamy throw blanket. Always a good gift, especially if you arent sure what to get.
20. Old school turn table. For the friend who keeps it classic.
For the Traveler
22. Passport Holder. For the friend whos a little bit extra (but really, how fun!)
23. Stainless Steel Straw Set. I am so obsessed with stainless steel straws that I keep them in my purse. Theyre better for the planet AND they make your drinks taste more refreshing.
24. Convertible Travel Pillow Infinity Scarf. Thats right: a scarf AND a pillow.
25. Satin Beauty Sleep Set. Id feel so pampered to receive one of these.
26. Reusable Coffee Cup Lid. Ditch the plastic lid and keep one of these in your bag. Theyre great if you dont have room to carry a full size reusable coffee mug, but still want to help the planet.
27. Portable Mini Steamer. Eliminate pesky wrinkles on-the-go.
28. Homesick Candle. Theres a candle for every country, state, and tons of cities!
Kitchen Appliances + Gadgets
29. Classic Dutch Oven. This is my most prized kitchen possession.
30. Classy-Looking Programmable Coffee Maker. Love all the gorgeous color options.
31. Instant Pot. Know someone who still needs one of these? Now is the time!
32. Air Popcorn Maker. Give the gift of (healthy!) snacking.
33. Personal-Sized Blender. Ideal for making smoothies for one or two, plus many more uses. This one connects to your phone.
34. Wine Chiller. Looks classy and will keep your bottle of wine cold for hours. Picnic and dinner party perfect.
35. Nice Dish Towels. Incredibly useful and beautiful.
For the Foodie
36. Polka Dot Bear-Shaped Honey Pot. This is ADORABLE.
37. Gourmet Oil Dipping Spice Kit. Tip: Add a nice bottle of olive oil to make it a complete gift.
38. Handwritten Recipe Cutting Board. Engrave this cutting board with a treasured family recipe. So special.
39. Outdoor Wine Table. Picnic in style.
41. Mini Cocottes with Cookbook. Can you handle the cute?
42. Wine Stopper. I have tried a handful of these now, and this brand is by far the best. Wine will keep for days, especially if you refrigerate it.
43. Jamie Oliver: 5 Ingredients. Over 130 recipes using only five ingredients!
44. 12 Recipes. This book is beautiful and has incredibly helpful tips and instructions.
45. Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat. How to build flavors and create exceptionally good food.
46. Ina Garten: Back to Basics and Foolproof. Of course, I had to include a book from Ina! This book has simple recipes with tons of flavor.
47. Mark Bitmann How to Cook Everything Vegetarian. Delicious vegetarian recipe ideas!
48. Chrissy Teigan: Hungry for More. I loved Chrissys first book, and I cant wait to dive into this one!
49. Sababa. Full of fun and unique Israeli recipes.
50. The Bucket List. Feed your wanderlust with this book of bucket list-worthy adventures.
51. Gray Malin: Italy. The most gorgeous coffee table book!
52. Where the Crawdads Sing. A deeply moving story with mystery, romance, and central message of resilience.
53. Educated. A memoir surrounding the authors experiences with education, love, family, faith, and finding happiness.
54. Being Mortal. A thought-provoking book about living life and growing old in todays society.
55. Little Fires Everywhere. A beautiful story of family and identity with a hint mystery.
56. The Woman in the Window. This book is a page-turner that will leave you guessing until the very end.
For Your Furry Friend
57. Bow Collar. Unbelievably cute.
58. Catnip Ball. Cats will go crazy for this!
59. Dog Toy Basket. A functional and adorable way to store dog toys.
60. Furbo Pet Camera. Check on your furry friend while youre away.
61. Gourmet Treats Gift Basket. A tasty gift basket that any pup would love.
62. Bark Box Subscription. The gift that keeps giving!
63. Fairisle Cat Toy Ornament. Purrfect, festive toys for your kitty.