Dump dinners and spring are the best combination. Any easy recipe that gives me more time to sit outside and enjoy the fresh air (though its still a bit chilly) is a good option! The days are getting longer, and my patience in the kitchen is getting shorter. Game plan: Come home from work, toss dinner together, and enjoy the extra sunshine as the days get longer. Thank goodness for spring!
Thank goodness for dump dinner recipes, too, because I dont want to entirely neglect home cooking. Eating out all the time out of laziness is a bad habit, both for my health and wallet. However, my family can experience all their restaurant favorites with copycat recipes. Now, take it a step further and make a dump dinner that reminds everyone of restaurant food. Yum! Now its a party, right?
Heres our favorite copycat dump dinner recipes so you can have quick weeknight dinners. Happy spring!
7 Copycat Dump Dinners for Spring
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrowns Casserole Perfect for breakfast for dinner! Add ham if youd like.
- Dump and Go Copycat KFC Coleslaw Recipe
- Chicken Pineapple Casserole
- Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken Where was this recipe all my life?
- Cracker Barrel Cheesy Chicken Broccoli
- One Pot Copycat Panera Mac n Cheese
- Copycat Stouffers Chicken and Rice Bake
More dump and go recipes:
What recipe reminds you the most of spring? Let us know below in the comments!
This article originally published by AllFreeCopycatRecipes on Thu, 13 Feb 2020 12:46:11 +0000 at _https://www.recipechatter.com/copycat-dump-dinner-recipes-for-spring-2/