Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Servings: makes about 26 meatballs, I eat 6 for breakfast
This recipe is adapted from “The Healing Kitchen”.
1 pound organic ground beef
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp grated lime zest (omit for mold/histamine)
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp turmeric (omit for mold/histamine)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. If you are doing a double batch use convection. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all the ingredients and make into balls and place on the baking sheet with room between the meatballs. I use a cookie scoop to create the shape.
- Bake for 17 minutes until light pink in the centre.
- These freeze really well and heat up great in the microwave. This is why you want to have some pink still in the middle. You can also double the recipe very easily.
- I also make these the same time as the chicken patties and put them in the oven together.
This page contains affiliate links meaning I can earn commission from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.