Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 32 minutes
Total Time: 52 minutes
Servings: makes about 28 patties, I eat 4 for breakfast
2-3 pounds organic chicken thighs
2 zucchini, shredded
2 tsp dried sage
2 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp salt
- Grind partially frozen chicken thighs. I use an attachment on my KitchenAid. Place in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350F. If you are doing a double batch use convection. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the zucchini, cut the ends off and the shred with the shredding attachment in your food processor. Place the shredded zucchini on a paper towel and try to get as much water out of it as you can.
- Combine the zucchini and the spices with the chicken and mix well.
- Make into patties and place on baking sheet with room between them.
- Bake for 32 minutes until no pink is left.
- These freeze really well and heat up great in the microwave. You can also double the recipe very easily.
- I also make these the same time as the meatballs and put them in together.
- If you are not on SIFO or restricting your fruit intake, a great addition to these is a gala apple chopped fine.
This page contains affiliate links meaning I can earn commission from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
See our home page or latest news
Looking to buy or order products on sale now.