This is a fast throw together meal for us that is on constant rotation. Heres how to make it!
- 4-6 Chicken breasts, halved-pounded thin
- 8 oz Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup White Wine
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, lengthwise and pound thin in a large zip lock bag. Season both sides with salt & pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil or bacon grease. About 1 Tablespoons worth. Sear chicken on both sides until golden brown. About 5-7 minutes per side. You may have to do this in batches to not overcrowd the pan.
- Remove chicken and set aside
- In the same pan add butter, swirl to melt and add mushrooms. Saut until tender and browned a little. Add in the minced garlic once those are done and stir around until fragrant. Roughly 30 seconds. DONT BURN THE GARLIC.
- Add in wine. (If you are cooking with a gas stove, remove from the heat to do this.) Simmer until reduced by half. This cooks out the alcohol.
- Add in Parsley, heavy whipping cream and parmesan and stir to combine. Bring the sauce to a simmer and add in your chicken and any juices that have accumulated on the plate.
- Let that simmer on low for 5 minutes and then serve!
See our home page or latest news
Looking to buy or order products on sale now.