The best meatballs Ive ever made. Thats it.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 3 T Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 T olive oil
- Zest of half a lemon
- 2 T arrowroot powder
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 1 24oz jar marinara (I like Raos Arrabbiata)
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Prepare large baking dish (913 or similar) with olive oil spread evenly on the bottom & sides with a paper towel.
- Combine all ingredients except marinara sauce in a bowl.
- Use a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop to form meatball and drop into baking dish. You can roll them into balls if you want, but I leave the bottoms flat because its easier. If they dont fit in one layer, thats okay just place them lightly to overlap.
- Bake for 18 minutes, until meatballs are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, and lower the temperature to 325 F. Use tongs to pull apart any meatballs that have stuck together.
- Pour sauce over the top and use tongs to lightly stir so that the meatballs are nestled into the sauce.
- Bake meatballs for another 40 minutes until the sauce is bubbling.
- Serve with noodles, mashed potatoes, crispy roasted potatoes, broccoli, or with a simple salad. DELICIOUSNESS AWAITS.
See our home page or latest news
Looking to buy or order products on sale now.