Photo by Eating Well
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- cup panko breadcrumbs, preferably whole-wheat
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- cup grapeseed or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- teaspoon ground pepper
- 5 ounces mixed baby greens
- Place flour in a shallow dish and lightly beat egg in another shallow dish. Mix breadcrumbs and everything bagel seasoning in a third shallow dish. Dredge chicken tenders in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
- Heat grapeseed (or canola) oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until golden brown and an instant-read thermometer registers 165F, about 7 minutes total, adjusting the heat as needed to prevent burning.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey and pepper in a large bowl. Add greens and toss to coat. Serve the greens topped with the chicken.
See our home page or latest news
Looking to buy or order products on sale now.