- 1 14.5 ounce can Diced Tomatoes
- 4 cups Fresh Spinach
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 12 ounce package Dried Cheese and Spinach Tortellini
- 3 32 ounce boxes Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Parmesan Cheese, for garnish
- Place the diced tomatoes at the bottom of the Instant Pot. Fill the can with water and pour into the Instant Pot.
- Then add in the fresh spinach, pack firmly then add the minced garlic, and Italian seasoning on top.
- Add the dried cheese and spinach tortellini, then begin pouring the chicken broth on top. The tortellini should be almost submerged.
- Close the lid, making sure the valve is set to "sealing" and then set on "soup" setting for 1 minute.
- Once the soup is done cooking let it naturally release pressure for 10 minutes.
- Then, carefully, force the remaining pressure out of the pot.
- Remove lid, stir, and serve.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired and top with Parmesan cheese.
This article originally published by Katie Jasiewicz on Thu, 21 Nov 2019 19:00:00 +0000 at _https://www.foodfanatic.com/2019/11/instant-pot-tortellini-soup-with-spinach-recipe/