Italian Meatball Nachos are a delicious twist on your typical nachos. These nachos are made super easy with frozen meatballs, jarred pizza sauce, and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1 1/2 cups sliced Italian meatballs
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 7 ounces pita chips
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place a layer of pita chips on a pie plate.
- Top with cheese, drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with meatball slices.
- Continue layers until all the pita chips, cheese, and meatballs are used.
- Bake in the oven 5 to 6 minutes or until the cheese is melted all the way through.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 612 Total Fat 35g Saturated Fat 12g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 20g Cholesterol 84mg Sodium 1356mg Carbohydrates 46g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 4g Sugar 7g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 29g
Loaded Nacho Recipes
- Breakfast Nachos by Karens Kitchen Stories
- Italian Meatball Nachos by A Kitchen Hoors Adventures
- Loaded Vegan Nachos by Veggies First, Then Dessert
- Mexican Street Corn Nachos by Hezzi-Ds Books and Cooks
- Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos by Sweet Beginnings
- Steak Fajita Nachos by Art of Natural Living
See our home page or latest news
Looking to buy or order products on sale now.